9 Willow Hill Road, Ross
WORLD-CLASS GATED ESTATE
9 Willow Hill Road, Ross, Offered at $5,995,000
This world-class gated estate has spectacular views of the Ross Valley and is renovated to the highest standards with high-end designer finishes. Elegant architectural details combine with the modern floorplan everyone loves. One enters the formal rooms through a gracious foyer. The living room is truly stunning and enjoys lovely garden views. Generous built-ins line the library walls. The formal dining room seats twenty and is the ideal setting for family get-togethers.
The great room includes a large chef’s kitchen and open family room with direct access to entertaining decks and the big pool area. There is an ample sized laundry room and bedroom suite (perfect for au paire) beyond the kitchen. A romantic guest suite completes this level. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms together on the second floor. There is an attic with office or project room.
The lower level includes a family rec room, wine closet, yoga room, 2 dressing rooms each with a full bath, as well as a kitchenette for entertaining at the pool and patio area. The private & serene setting has flat lawns, lovely gardens and a Bocce court set in a majestic redwood grove. Best location near Ross School.
Approximately 7295 square feet per floor plans
Approximately 2.79 acres per tax records
- 6 bedrooms, 7½ baths
- Gorgeous landscaping and brick patio entry
- Grand scale architectural details
- Stunning views and verdant outlooks from nearly every room
- Living room features a large limestone fireplace and historic paneling, thought to have come from an Anglican church near the turn of the last century
- Delightful library with fireplace, elegant French doors, lots of built-ins and cozy window seats
- Guest suite on main floor (very private with full bath, accessed with a minimum of steps)
- The focal point of the great room, comprised of the renovated chef’s kitchen, butler’s pantry, family room and breakfast area, is the wide open view of the Ross Valley
- Modern kitchen has a large center island with Caesarstone countertops, gourmet stainless appliances (8 burner Wolf range, Subzero refrigerator, double convection Wolf ovens, Kitchenaid dishwasher)
- Large family room is flooded with light and has direct access to the deck and steps down to pool area
- Additional bedroom suite behind kitchen, perfect for au paire
- Master suite has two bathrooms, dressing room, private spa and deck and amazing views
- Two additional bedrooms on second floor have sitting areas, one has deck
- 4th bedroom located on second floor has a private walk-out deck
- Large hall bath finished with Ann Sacks tile
- Attic level has an office plus storage room
- Secondary staircase leads directly down to kitchen
- Lower level family/rec room with wine storage, yoga or storage room
- Indoor/outdoor kitchenette for use at pool area
- Two changing rooms with full bathrooms
- Pool area with bluestone patio, deck
- Vegetable garden has mature fruit trees
- Redwood grove, Bocce court with old stone barbeque area
Don't let the grand homes, private tennis courts, and gated drives fool you; beneath its opulent exterior, Ross remains a perfect place to raise a family.
Local families can be found relaxing the pristine Ross Common, or picnicking, hiking, and fishing around nearby Phoenix Lake. Hiking and biking trails abound, and it's easy to spend an entire day on Mount Tamalpais. Diners can choose from Italian home cooking at Trattoria Fresco or French provincial cuisine at Marche aux Fleurs, a restaurant noted for its elegant garden dining and menu featuring the freshest, local seasonal ingredients available.